The Flyboard from Zapata Racing is a machine which allows propulsion underwater and in the air. Two versions are available.
The first version is for a 2 persons use: the first person is on the PWC and the second uses the Flyboard.
This basic version allows a fast learning and great freedom of movement which depends on the feet tilt.
The second version is for a single use and allows a better flight precision.
Its intuitive use provides you exceptional sensations.
After a few minutes you will be able to move underwater like a dolphin and challenge the gravity like a superman!
The nozzles under your feet ensure 90% of the propulsion and allows a movement which depends on the feet tilt of the flyboarder and the nozzles on the hands are used to ensure stabilization as ski poles.
As you can understand the Flyboard® mixes all my passions : the jetski, ski, snowboard and acrobatic dives.
Basic Flyboard Kit
- 1 BOARD
- 1 PAIR OF SHOES TYPE WAKEBOARD
- 1 ROTATION SYSTEM (composed of specific plastic bearing balls in order to avoid corrosion, we developed a self-cleaning system using water pressure which allows the rejection of sand…)
- 2 HOSES with handle with nozzles attached to the arms with a Velcro system
- 1 BIG HOSE which provides pressured water from the PWC to the Flyboard®
- 1 180° ELBOW which reverses the PWC water outlet
- 1 NOZZLE
- 1 QUICK CLIP for an easy uncoupling between the Flyboard® and the PWC
Upgrade Flyboard Kit
ELECTRONIC MANAGEMENT KIT
- 1 RIGHT HAND TRIGGER AND START/STOP SWITCH which send a signal to an electronic card in the PWC
- 1 ELECTRIC CABLE links with the electronic card
- 1 ELECTRONIC SYSTEM composed of a learning mode which manage power
- 1 ELECTRICAL MOTOR (inside the electric box)
- 1 ACCELERATOR CABLE (which links the electrical motor and throttle body)
- 1 ELECTRIC BEAM to connect the PWC (start/stop, cut out box)
- 1 ADAPTATOR which is different according to the PWC model which allows adaptation between PWC and the nozzle
All the spares have 1 year warranty
Clear water cleaning is recommended mainly after a use at sea
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL BRANDS AND ALL THE MODELS OF PWC MORE THAN 100 CV BRP/YAM/KAWA